Senior Advertising Account Executive
Wanna do great work, with great people and agree that “good enough” is not a part of the vocabulary?
Then let’s talk.
DEVENEY is currently searching for a key member of our growing advertising team. Our internationally recognized integrated, strategic communications and marketing firm in New Orleans seeks an Advertising Senior Account Executive.
Minimum 5-7+ years of professional advertising agency experience. Preference given to advertising agency professionals with experience in healthcare and hotel, restaurant and tourism industry sectors.
- strong organizational, critical thinking and assessment skills
- experience in and proficiency at researching, developing and implementing advertising campaigns and integrated marketing strategies on a local, regional and national level
- exceptional ability to manage the creative process, including brief writing, management of creative resources, and presentations to clients
- excellent project management skills, multi-tasking and creative problem solving
- partnering effectively with multiple departments and outside resources such as print vendors and media outlets to ensure delivery of on-time, high-quality deliverables that address all client requirements
- ability to manage multiple large projects on an ongoing basis
- understands the contractual Scope of Work (SOW) across an assigned account, as well as SOW at an individual project level
- ability to manage client expectations by communicating campaign, project and budget status and related issues
- proficiency in communicating findings and recommendations in a clear and concise manner in written, oral and presentation formats
- ability to manage client challenges, problems and situations with little to no direction from senior team.
- demonstrated success in keeping an account profitable.
- adept at staying up-to-date on marketing trends
- ability to create and manage budgets as well as to track, monitor and report on ROI for clients’ campaigns
- has great attention-to-detail, yet can also think Big Picture as it relates to marketing goals
- interaction in a positive, professional and motivating manner.
This position will play a key role in managing the firm’s relationships with several high-profile regional and national accounts and provides essential support to the Advertising Division Supervisor, as well as guidance and supervision for Associate Advertising Account Executives.
Ready for that level of responsibility? Great! Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
The Nitty Gritty:
- Primary Industry: Marketing – Branding, Advertising
- Career Level: Senior Account Executive, Mid-Senior Level / Staff Member
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s (Marketing/Advertising degree a plus)
- Job Status: Full Time
- Salary: Based on Experience
DEVENEY advances its clients through comprehensive marketing and communication solutions including public relations, advertising, social media, crisis management, community relations, media relations, promotions and brand development.
DEVENEY is an equal opportunity/equal access employer. DEVENEY does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age or disability.
Learn about our firm, our team, our philosophy and our successes by browsing www.deveney.com